From the time we began 10 years ago, up until now, our programs have undergone tremendous metamorphoses in content as well as in involvement. But the aim has always been the same “Empowering the underprivileged”.
We are well aware that we have just created a ripple in the mighty ocean of troubles afflicting society. We aim to spawn a huge wave with our activities, a wave of action, spelling hope for the deprived and the ignored.
- To make “CEDE” a self-sustaining model by empowering teachers to run the program within their school independently. To also include students upto age 16 under phase II and III of the module.
- To make the “CEDE” model easy to adapt and implement in different schools anywhere across India.
- To educate people about the importance of renewable energy, disseminate information in the form of workshops and awareness programs and encourage schools to adopt an eco-friendly structure and educate them about sources of renewable energy.
- To broaden our outreach and spread awareness about our activities so that maximum beneficiaries are included in our sphere.
- To ensure sustained growth and focus on our vision and work towards achieving intervention among AIDS afflicted, jail inmates and also poor patients in mental homes.
- To have a day care centre/ activity centre for children as well as senior citizens to ensure interactions between them and promote a wholesome, family environment.