We trace our success as a company to the simple and enduring philosophy. The wealth of knowledge and experience that comes with age is a gift to the individual & the family.
- Successful completion of CEDE program (2013–2014) in 17 schools.
- CEDE Launched on 1st August 2013.
- First Newsletter Vol.1 published in November 2013
- Parents Empowerment Workshop held across all schools.
- Volunteering Activity held.
- Partnership done with HDFC Ltd. and CMCA.
- Peepal Foundation awareness program was conducted in.
- E‑on IT Park and Symbiosis College Vimangagar.
- We have taught more than 7000+ students till date.
- Through CEDE program we have reached 1300+ PMC students.
- Outreach has grown from 30 children in 2001 to over 5000 underprivileged children and over 200 senior citizens at present.
- We have sponsored more than 1500 children and provided them with books and uniforms as well as school fees for special cases.
- Our development centres in Mumbai and Pune aimed at ensuring low drop-outs and success in examinations so the children could move onto the next grade, proved successful in their intent.
- We encouraged public speaking, holistic development by having competitions and debates in English; thus removing the fear of speaking in English and promoting better language comprehension among these children
- Social graces, morals and ethics are of prime importance in developing good human beings. We encourage and teach good manners, etiquette, habits and morals to ensure development of well rounded individuals.
What People Say
‘I wanted to write to you to express my sincere appreciation of the work you’ll do through Peepal Foundation. I believe your inner compassion, appreciation of the needs of the community, your passion to make a difference, are the key drivers for your work. You’ll personally live the values that Peepal Foundation represents. It shows in how your staff works with the same passion.’
“Peepal Foundation has done so much for the elderly — organizing workshops, health checks, OPDs, but the most significant contribution was to rejuvenate us into action and create a strong, cohesive support group amongst us. Its thanks to them that our senior citizens forum is gaining momentum in Yerawada.”
“Peepal Foundation not only helped us improve infrastructure and overall standard of teaching in the school but also brought our school into the limelight by bringing it to the attention of NGOs and corporates.”
“It has been an amazing and revealing experience to work with Peepal for children and the elderly. To bring a smile was the best award indeed. I truly respect Vineet and his team for their self less service to society and my best wishes to Peepal Foundation for a flowering future.”