Education and Development
We Provide Care
- Outreach has grown from 30 children in 2001 to over 35000 underprivileged children and over 180 senior citizens at present.
- We have sponsored more than 1500 children and provided them with books and uniforms as well as school fees for special cases.
- Our development centres in Mumbai and Pune aimed at ensuring low drop-outs and success in examinations so the children could move onto the next grade, have been very successful.
- We encouraged public speaking, holistic development by having competitions and debates in English; thus removing the fear of speaking in English and promoting better language comprehension among these children.
From the time we began 10 years ago, up until now, our programs have undergone tremendous metamorphoses in content as well as in involvement. But the aim has always been the same “Empowering the underprivileged”.Know More
More Living Options
Healthcare, Medical Camps Free OPD
- Health being the main concern for senior citizens, to help them deal with their medical problems, we organized various medical camps and free OPD. We have conducted around 40 medical camps and workshops for senior citizens.
- In addition to healthcare, we organized motivational workshops for the elderly.
Value Added Projects
- We have expanded our sphere of work to various locations in and around Mumbai as well and 2 villages near Lonavala.
- We helped put up 4 solar lights in two schools and one solar street light in the villages near Lonavala, to ensure children could study at night during acute power shortage.
- Provision of infrastructure at Samata School, Pune–
o Constructed a water tank for pure, potable water for children
o Constructed 4 new class rooms
o Developed the school playground
- For Janata school, we renovated a hall that they now use to conduct cultural and academic activities.
- In association with SPIC-MACAY we conducted several cultural programs and workshops
- We have conducted computer classes that have taught basics of computers to underprivileged children for whom this knowledge would have been inaccessible otherwise.
- For physical development of children we provided sports equipment and also conducted various sports activities and organized competitions among them.
- We have also conducted several teacher training programs to introduce new techniques of teaching and motivational workshops.
- Finger Painting and Vegetable Painting
- Fun Day Activity
- Craft Making(Best of west)
- Diya Painting
- Greeting Card Making
- Ganesh Symbol and Drawing
Started CEDE programme for 2nd & 3rd std. Students.
Project Janta (Vishrantwadi, Pune)
Project Joymax (Mumbai)